Package: Alexander Keith Nova Scotia Brewery Tour
Ends Tue, May 31, 2016
“Ciad Mille Failte” or “One Hundred Thousand Welcomes” to one of the oldest breweries in North America. You’ll be escorted ‘back in time’ by citizens of Halifax in the year 1863. Learn how Mr. Keith makes his great beer and then sample one or two ales as you listen to captivating stories and the best live, traditional music at our own Stags Head Inn.
This is an award winning, all-ages, year-round “Celebration of Nova Scotia Good Times”!
Group bookings welcome. Non-alcoholic beverages available.
June 1 – October 31:
• Mon. – Sat. 12pm – 8pm (tours start every half hour)
• Sunday 12pm – 5pm (tours start every half hour)
November 1 – May 31:
• Friday 5pm – 8pm (tours start every hour)
• Saturday 12pm – 8pm (tours start every hour)
• Sunday 12pm – 5pm (tours start every hour)
• Adult: $22.95/person
• Student / Senior / Military: $19.95/person
• Child (age 11-19): $10.95/person
• Family (2 adults/3 children): $49.95
• *Children under 10 FREE
• Groups (min. 15 people): $19.95/person
Services: Gift Shop and Facility Rentals