Event: Kentville's Ghost Walk
Sat, Aug 13, 2016
Jerome the GraveKeeper welcomes you to these two-hour historical productions throughout the streets of Kentville. Jerome and his ghostly friends provide a creatively spooky way to get a history lesson of the Shire Town of Kings.
Penook, Horton's Corner, The Devil's Half Acre, Kentville. This town has certainly been a lot of different things to a lot of different people.
Kentville’s Downtown Ghost Walks are a creatively-spooky, family-friendly history lesson throughout the streets of Kentville, NS. These 2-hour historical productions start on the steps of the Cornwallis Inn (325 Main St.).
These tours are a partial fundraiser for:
• CentreStage Theatre in Kentville
• Edaline Theatre in Wolfville
• Quick As A Wink Theatre in Windsor
• firstname.lastname@example.org / Ticketpro.ca / All Ticketpro Locations :
• Cochrane's Pharmasave, Wolfville
• Home Hardware, Windsor
• Wilson's Pharmasave, Kentville & Berwick
Adults $15, Students $12
(+$1.50 service charges if purchasing via Ticketpro)
Cash or cheque before the walks as well
Remaining 2015 Kentville Ghost Walk Schedule:
• Thursday, August 13, 8pm
• Thursday, September 10, 8pm
• Thursday, October 8, 8pm
• Sunday, October 25, 2pm (Indoor compilation show, CentreStage Theatre)
• Thursday, October 29, 8pm