Package: Le Petit Bois Trail Guided Walks
Sun, May 1, 2016 to Sun, Oct 30, 2016
Guided Walks of Le Petit Bois Trails
We invite you to join us during our interpretive walks to discover the history and natural beauty of the Petit Bois. Our guided tours will lead you through the Université Sainte-Anne Campus, situated in the middle of a wooded environment along the majestic shores of Saint Mary’s Bay. Observe local wildlife and plants. Learn about the biological studies of the duck and owl habitats. Discover the origins of the Petit Bois trails and our vision for green energy promotion.
Tour Schedule and Price:
• Monday to Friday at 3 pm, or by appointment to arrange a custom tour.
• Package includes: Binoculars, sunscreen, insect repellant and local food samples provided (dried fish and dulse).
• Wear appropriate footwear.
• Meet at the Rendez-vous de la Baie Visitor Centre. Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
• Cost: $5 adult, with child and group rates available.
For more information, call 902-769-2345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website for more info and make sure to check out our YouTube promo video