Package: Rum Runners Package
Sun, May 1, 2016 to Wed, Nov 30, 2016
Enjoy a relaxing getaway in the Mariner King Inn combined with a private tour of Ironworks Distillery. Ironworks is a micro-distillery located in the old port of Lunenburg on Nova Scotia’s historic South Shore. The name comes from the 1893 heritage building: a marine blacksmith’s shop that once produced ironworks for the shipbuilding trade.
• One or two night stay in a standard room or a one bedroom suite with gourmet continental breakfast and chocolates in room upon arrival
• Private Tour at Ironworks: A behind-the-scenes tour of the Distillery including visit to the fermentation, still and barrel rooms. Time of the tour 11.00 am
• Private tasting of Ironworks products: a private kitchen party where the spirits and liqueurs would be discussed and tasted.
• Welcome gift in room: Rum Trio, a set of 3 - 50ml bottles (light, amber and dark rum)*
• Two Ironworks shot glasses
Price: Starting at $180