Package: Warm Shores Glamping: Moonlit Meadows & Seafoam Breezes
Sun, Jun 19, 2016 to Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Food-lovers, families and coastal adventurers will intimately connect with Nova Scotia's unique maritime farmland along the warm coastal shores of Northumberland Strait, sleeping under the stars in a beautiful East Coast Glamping Canvas Bell Tent .
There's no roughin' it in our 8ft. high, dreamy bell tents, perfectly pitched on an 88 acre pastoral hobby farm, The Mermaid & The Cow Campground .
Package includes :
• three nights luxury camping with East Coast Glamping in a beautiful canvas bell tent on a spacious, green tenting site with picnic table and granite stone firepit
• scenic campsite and an opportunity to experience life on the farm with animal welfare specialist Jane Morrigan
• ?luxury camp bedding for 2 to 4 people , including brushed flannel bed linens and bath towels
• ambient LED lighting, bedside table, rug and two camp chairs
• ECG pantry pack for campsite cooking
• glampers Day One morning granola locally prepared by FoodNoise
• ?farm fresh eggs from The Mermaid & The Cow's happy hens
• complimentary farm tour by campground host where you can meet the friendly animals living on the 88 acre farm
• a voucher for to collect a Sugar Moon Farm Glampers Breakfast Box, including enough whole grain pancake mix and maple syrup for a hearty breakfast for two-to-four hungry Glampers to enjoy back at camp
• voucher for 20% discount off purchases at Seafoam Lavender Farm gift shop
• complimentary morning coffee
• swimming pool
• day-tripping itinerary & maps with access to local cycling and hiking
• guests can enjoy the many marked trails on the property and adjacent properties and campground host can offer guided hikes starting from $25 at nearby conservation areas such as Gully Lake Wilderness Area and Fitzpatrick Mountain
• only 10 mins. drive to world-class beaches, the warmest in Nova Scotia
Extend your stay and save. East Coast Glamping can offer significant savings if you extend your holiday for four or more days.
Day trip ideas :
In addition to everything included experience local maritime products along the Sunrise Trail. Take a leisurely hike along one of the many forested trails at Sugar Moon Farm , Nova Scotia's award-winning maple syrup farm, followed by a hearty brunch in their cozy restaurant, or enjoy a signature Sugar Moon Coffee topped with pure maple whipped cream and maple sugar. Divine! And while you are there don't forget to pick up your free Glampers Breakfast Box!
Continue your adventure by driving 20 minutes up the road from Sugar Moon to the aromatic Seafoam Lavender Farm . Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy sweeping views of the lavender fields and pastoral Northumberland Strait. Visitors will enjoy a free, self-guided tour of the lavender gardens and learn about the different types of lavender, as well as how this ancient plant is transformed into finished goods. There’s an on-farm store featuring some 65+ culinary, household, and skincare products – with an exclusive 20% discount for East Coast Glamping campers. Additionally, Seafoam Lavender Farm is located near two beautiful beaches, where you can spend the rest of the day splashing, building sand castles, and beach-combing along the warmest waters in Nova Scotia.
Finish the day back at your campsite with a crackling fire and star-filled sky before snuggling into your canvas bell tent.