Package: Surfing by day / Glamping by night
Sun, Jun 19, 2016 to Thu, Sep 8, 2016
Enjoy a day of salty fresh air, surfing at Nova Scotia's premiere surfing beach and spend 2-to-3 nights sleeping under the stars, glamping in an 8ft. high, dreamy bell tent at the quaint Shubie Park Campground.
Three nights glamping for the cost of two nights! Arrive to a beautifully pitched grassy campsite complete with all your camping supplies, plus a few added glamping luxuries! Our luxury bell tent sleeps up to four people with 8 ft. of head room.
Shubie Park Campground is located in a quiet Dartmouth neighborhood and is only a short 20 min. drive from Halifax Stanfield International Airport and about 20 mins. to Lawrencetown Beach where you'll get a surfing lesson from the pros. Lawrencetown is Nova Scotia’s finest surf beach and a perfect spot for your first surfing lesson. It offers consistent waves, lifeguards, food and breath-taking views! Click here for full details on the surfing lesson experience.
• East Coast Glamping two-to-three night Go Glamping package featuring everything you need for an idyllic glamping campsite at Shubie Park Campground with picnic table and fire pit: canvas bell tent, accessories, beds and bedding and cooking accessories
• Reservation booking including two-to-three night campsite fees at Shubie Park Campground
• ECG Deluxe Slumber Packs: ?luxury camp bedding for 2 to 4 people , including brushed flannel bed linens and bath towels
• ambient solar exterior lighting, interior LED lighting, folding side table and rug
• ECG pantry pack complete with everything required for campsite cooking:
• two-ring propane stove, propane canister, kettle, tongs, flipper & BBQ mitts, French-press Bodum & locally ground coffee
• Picnic Pack for 2-4 people: mugs, glasses, plates, bowls, cutlery, knives, bottle opener, can opener, chopping board, picnic table linen
• Glamp On Granola for 2 to 4 people, locally prepared by FoodNoise?
• complimentary East Coast Glamping vintage logo beach tote
• a one hour lesson voucher with East Coast Surf School for a private lesson for 2 to 4 people
• All surfing instructors are certified lifeguards (female and French speaking instructors are available upon request)
• 4/3 wetsuits and surfboard rental and private instructor
After completing your one-to-one surf lesson, glampers can stay out in the water and practice catching Nova Scotia surf until beach closing at 6 p.m. and then return to their campsite where they can light the fire and enjoy an authentic night of luxury glamping. There's also plenty of hiking and cycling along the Atlantic View Trail along the TransCanada Trail , which runs through the beach. Don't want to bring along your bikes, we can arrange bike and hitch rental, with delivery to your campsite with Pedal And Sea Adventures.
Earned your appetite? Grab lunch at Heron's Nest Tea Room Restaurant or visit a 'hidden gem' along the eastern shore, La Cuisine de Brigette for an authentic Acadian mid-day meal.