Package: Cape Breton's Celtic Colours
Sat, Oct 8, 2016 to Tue, Oct 18, 2016
For nine days in October, Cape Breton Island is home to a unique celebration of music and culture as the Celtic Colours International Festival presents dozens of concerts at locations all over the island, an extensive line-up of workshops, a visual art series of exhibitions, and a nightly Festival Club. Over the years, artists have traveled from near and far to join the finest of Cape Breton's musicians, singers, dancers, storytellers and tradition-bearers for the annual autumn celebration.
One of the things that sets Celtic Colours apart is that it isn't limited to just one location. Communities all over Cape Breton Island host concerts and workshops at a time when the fall leaves are at their most brilliant, and traveling around the island offers one breathtaking view after another.
Blue Diamond Tours is pleased to offer a touring service from Halifax to Baddeck, the focal point of this annual festival.
As with all our excursions, your Celtic Colours excursion will be custom-designed to your requirements. We'll provide:
• Round trip transportation from Halifax including airport transfers
• Accommodations for Halifax and Baddeck
• Daily breakfast
• Daily dinner (in Baddeck, this will be from the menu)
• Sight-seeing tour during the day
• Transportation to and from concert sites you have chosen
• Starting at $4,054.00 per couple for a four day excursion (double occupancy)
For more information or to start planning contact us today.