Package: River Rafting And Canvas Glamping
Sat, Jun 25, 2016 to Thu, Sep 22, 2016
Adventure and glamping awaits you with this authentic Maritime holiday experience!
Ride the wild Shubenacadie tidal bore with Fundy Tidal Bore Rafting , rated a 'Top 5 Canadian experience' by Lonely Planet, and afterwards kick back at your perfectly glamped campsite at Scotia Pine Campground , in an East Coast Glamping 8 ft. high canvas bell tent.
Your two hour tidal bore adventure includes riding the highest tides in the world and mud-sliding along the Shubenacadie.
• three nights, for the price of two nights, luxury camping with East Coast Glamping in a beautiful canvas bell tent at Scotia Pine Campground with picnic table and fire pit
• ECG Deluxe Slumber Packs: ?luxury camp bedding for 2 to 4 people, including brushed flannel bed linens and bath towels
• Ambient LED lighting, bedside table, rug and two camp chairs
• ECG Wash-up Kit: Dish Soap, T-Towels, Scrub Brush, Wash Tub
• 'Glamping Essentials' Kit and 'Welcome Pack': including a changing selection of complimentary locally made products to enjoy during your holiday
• complimentary East Coast Glamping vintage logo beach tote
• mini first aid kit
• two hour voucher with Fundy Tidal Bore Adventures for Short A or Short B tour for 2-4 people: Click here for complete tour details .
• Go-Pro video camera rental to capture your Fundy Tidal Bore adventure on video for a lifetime of memories
• ECG pantry pack stocked for campsite cooking:
• two-ring propane stove, propane canister, kettle, pots and pans, tongs, flipper & BBQ mitts and French-press Bodum & locally ground coffee, water canister
• Glamp On Granola for 2-4 people, locally prepared by FoodNoise.org
• Picnic Pack for 2-4 people:
• mugs, glasses, plates, bowls, cutlery, knives, bottle/can opener, chopping board, picnic table linen and seat covers with clips, one mini cooler and ECG T-Towel
• 2-4 camping chairs
• one food/drink cooler
Scotia Pine Campground offers:
• Free WiFi internet access
• swimming pool
• brand new laundry facilities
• coin operated showers
• walking trails
• horseshoe pits
• picnic shelter area for large events or group gatherings
• tractor wagon ride
Scotia Pine Campground is located about a h alf hour from Halifax Stanfield International Airport and only about 20 mins from your river rafting adventure plus just a short distance to beautiful Victoria Park in Truro.