Package: Jamaican Jerk Pig Roasts with Chef Michael Howell
Tue, May 24, 2016 to Tue, Aug 23, 2016
Experience the farm, the food, the art of cooking, and the Jamaican influence when you join us for a Jamaican Jerk Pig Roast. Chef Michael Howell is joining us for 4 rare appearances back in the kitchen as he works with the Jamaican men on the farm to prepare an authentic Jamaican Jerk feast.
• Stroll the farm with Josh Oulton and Patricia Bishop as they share with you where and how your food is grown
• Watch Chef Michael Howell work his magic and demonstrate how he creates the best jerk sauce north of Jamaica
• Experience al fresco dining in its purest form—surrounded by the land that nurtures our food
• Taste the flavours of the Caribbean in every bite
• Listen to traditional steel pan music
• Connect with our community, meet new friends, share laughs, and leave with a belly full of delicious local food.
MAY 24 JUNE 21 JULY 19 AUGUST 23
TICKETS ( www.foodeast.ca )
Kids 8-16 $25
Children under 8 - FREE!
Includes tour, cooking demo, meal, beverages (fabulous wine from nearby Planters Ridge Winery, local craft beer, and non alcoholic cordials) and taxes.
Join us for an afternoon of gustatory delight!