Package: International Day of The Rabbit Getaway: Saturday, Sept. 26
Mon, Sep 26, 2016 to Tue, Sep 27, 2016
What a perfect day for us – and every’bunny!
White Point is hosting a festival day in honor of our beloved Bunnies. As the home of the most popular, and beloved Rabbit in Canada, it goes without saying, we are celebrating the International Day of the Rabbit on Saturday September 26th, and in fact celebrating all weekend long!
Come for a Bunny-themed weekend Art Show, a Bunny talk with Hope for Wildlife , and a Bunny Count. You can help us make a SQUASHTASTIC bunny!
International Day of the Rabbit Getaway from $258 includes:
• One night in a White Point Room (rates available for cottages and Lakeside Retreat Rooms)
• Dinner and Breakfast for 2 people
• All ‘Rabbit’ themed events
• Live entertainment in the Founder’s Lounge at 8pm
• Daily children's programs
• Access to Boathouse & Boats, pools, beach and all our recreation facilities