Have a great vacation with your family and friends at this lakefront farmhouse on Little Tupper Lake, one of the prettiest lakes in Nova Scotia. The journey to the farmhouse is just as spectacular - with vast woodland, meadows and a long lakefront of 300 metres.
CAD 300 per day (up to 8 people) for the farmhouse and entire property.
Cleaning deposit CAD 150. Minimum stay is 5 days. (all prices + HST)
Location : The house is approximately 90 minutes by car from the capital of Halifax, on the popular south coast of Nova Scotia.
Accommodation : This generous-sized and very stylish farmhouse has everything a vacation home could offer. Four bedrooms with bathrooms and a large living area guarantee comfort and space for 8 people. The house has elegant parquet floors in all rooms and is charmingly but comfortably furnished.
Dining : The kitchen is fully equipped; modern appliances and everything you need for your home cooked meal. Shopping facilities are located in nearby North Brookfield and Caledonia.
Activities : The crystal clear waters of the Little Tupper Lake are perfect for swimming, canoeing and pedalboats, and you have your own swimming platform on the lake. The whirlpool and sauna in the house are at your disposal.
Ideally placed for daytrips and sightseeing tours:
• The wonderful beaches at Liverpool, 40 km
• The "Lighthouse Route", 45 km
• Bridgewater for shopping trips, 35 km
• Whalewatching in Fundy Bay, 60 km
• Kejimkujik National Park, 15 km
• Peggys Cove, with its historical lighthouse, 80 km Best time to travel : Spring, summer and autumn are all ideal for touring, though if you wish to ski, you will naturally have to come in winter or early spring. Swimming and sunbathing is excellent in the summer months of July and August. Enjoy Indian summer from late September to mid October when you can experience an explosion of autumn colours, an abundance of wildlife, and an orchestra of sounds.
Getting there : Fly to Halifax International Airport. We can book rental cars at reasonable prices for you from the airport.
$300 to $300
Amenities: Bathroom Private • Kitchen
Type: Vacation Home
Activities: Fishing • Hiking
Approved By: Canada Select
Pets Policy: Pets Not Welcome
Other Info: 5-day minimum stay; reservation, deposit, and set-up fee required